Spine plugin update

9 favourites
From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • Hi. Does anyone have a problem when you do a mix of animations for 0.5 seconds, but sometimes the mix doesn't work and a new animation appears instantly without a smooth transition?

• Hi guys;

I want to get json export for my project and use it in construct3, but it doesn't work in construct3 (bones doesn't move in software) . I think this problem happens because of output settings. Please, give me a picture of output settings for use in the construct 3.

Thanks

• Typically the main issue is that you need to use Spine 4.1 and Spine 4.1 export.

• How do I set an object to the position of a bone using the Spine plugin?

this way the bottom does not work.

• You cannot set it to a bone (those expressions are the values of forcing a bone to a particular position.)

Instead, the way to do it, is to add bounding box attachments to the Spine project itself and then use the bounding box expressions in C3 Spine Addon:

github.com/gritsenko/c3_spine_plugin

• Thank you! Now it worked, very good.

• Great! When you are ready, it would be great to see what you are doing with it.

• Hi everyone, is there a plugin version for Spine 3.8.75?

• I don't think there is one, that particular release of Spine caused compatibility issues. The Spine runtimes, specifically check for it and issue a warning or error.

If you get a different version of a 3.8.x of Spine file, you can look at using the 1.55 version:

github.com/gritsenko/c3_spine_plugin/releases

If you can, I would recommend to moving to Spine 4.1 instead.

• I don't think there is one, that particular release of Spine caused compatibility issues. The Spine runtimes, specifically check for it and issue a warning or error.

If you get a different version of a 3.8.x of Spine file, you can look at using the 1.55 version:

https://github.com/gritsenko/c3_spine_plugin/releases

If you can, I would recommend to moving to Spine 4.1 instead.

Can you please send me a link to a tutorial on how to work with the Spine plugin?

• Friends, who can give an example of spine working for C3 with a file from Spine? I can't figure it out and I can't find a tutorial. Thanks in advance!

• Added pointer to simple example in readme (uses spine 4.1)

github.com/gritsenko/c3_spine_plugin/tree/master

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Mikal, thank you for your work; your plugin helps a lot for us.

Can you share with me the way how to use the Load spine files action? I can't use it.

Or do you have any idea for the spine load, another JSON, atlas, and PNG file?

Here is my attached c3p file.

dropbox.com/scl/fi/5qevrqjfs8r1hxuhqcutj/LoadSpineFiles.c3p

Thank you for taking the time to read.

• What kind of error do you see? Did you check the console? Watch out for capitalization issues (use all lower case for your spine project files, texture, atlas files (C3 drops files to lower case on export.)

It will only work _once_, leave the fields blank in the spine object property and then you can load that object _once_. Once loaded, you cannot change it.

• Thanks for your explanation. I think my problem is "Once loaded, you cannot change it."

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)