spawned objects invisible bug

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Hi team,

I am trying to root out a bug I have with spawned objects not being possibly destroyed on the start of a layout. My one layout where they work I have all said objects placed off to the side. I started a new clean layout for a second level with those sprites removed and I have seen them glitch out for just a split second and disappear and most of the time not at all. Is this a known bug I wonder? I have not seen anything online so I suspect I have done something wrong.

There is no reference to destroying them. They are also spawned on a common visible layer through the system. Each of the things that go invisible are using a "for each".

Holler if you have seen this before. Its doing my head in. HAHAHAH

• I am not sure I fully follow what you are doing, but based on what you posted check to see if you are using any type of fading on the objects.

This is a loose-possibility based on what you have posted but it seems similar to an issue with conflicting hiding vs. fading at the same time.

The capx would help.

• Thanks for the reply humanscape. I have checked all seemingly obvious things like opacity and visibility. Unfortunately I cannot post he capx as its quite large and has many includes.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for the reply humanscape. I have checked all seemingly obvious things like opacity and visibility. Unfortunately I cannot post he capx as its quite large and has many includes.

It is really a guessing game without the capx. I've hit similar issues when changing fading on one layout, but forgetting to change it on the other. Or, hiding objects at the wrong time. I am sure it is relatively simply

Large capx is not an issue with dropbox and such. However, I can understand if you do not want to hand it out due to the content, and to prevent giving out trade secrets. You can upload it to a secure location and send it to me if you wish (I pinky promise not to cause harm). Alternatively, you would need to strip it down to something you can send that would pose no threat to your capx in the future.

• so there are objects that dont get instantiated when I start the game from a level. If i start front my front end and enter level 1 i see all the objects.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)