What is the source of this exception?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Source File, music and art pack for Android Negotiator
  • Hello,

I am doing a multiplayer game, and when a peer is kicked, he is sent to the first layout.

Currently I get this uncaught exception on Chrome, right after the kick/leave. It causes the load of the first layout to halt, and the screen shows parts of the two layouts and remains in this state.

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'Update' of null
     at WorldInfo._RemoveFromRenderCells (worldInfo.js:53)
     at C3Runtime._FlushInstancesPendingDestroyForObjectClass (runtime.js:56)
     at C3Runtime._FlushInstancesPendingDestroy (runtime.js:55)
     at C3Runtime.FlushPendingInstances (runtime.js:54)
     at C3Runtime._DoChangeLayout (runtime.js:76)
     at async C3Runtime._MaybeChangeLayout (runtime.js:73)
     at async C3Runtime.Tick (runtime.js:66)

I cannot share the project (sorry..), but I noticed in the debugger that the synced objects has 0 instances in this state.

Maybe if I can trace the source of this error, I can find more details about the root of this problem.

Thank you.

Tagged:

• I'm afraid it's impossible to tell what the problem is from a post like this. This is why we have an issue tracker with guidelines about what information to provide - we need that information to identify what is happening, and fix the problem.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm afraid it's impossible to tell what the problem is from a post like this. This is why we have an issue tracker with guidelines about what information to provide - we need that information to identify what is happening, and fix the problem.

Thank you. I am aware of that.

The project is just complex and it will be hard for you to reproduce it without lots of instructions. I thought if I can get some hints, I might be able to do more digging on my side first before submitting an issue.

Thank you for your time.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)