Solution for android back button

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Helping streamers give their viewers more excitement.
  • I found this looking for a solution to this problem.

https://github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues/4259#issuecomment-780548645

But my programming skills are bad...

Could someone tell me how I got to that line, or what file is it in?

Thank you!!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • As someone suggested, you need to edit SplashScreen.java, disabling line 103 in it.

I know only one way to do this, you will have to build your app using Cordova CLI. Here is a good tutorial.

After you execute "cordova prepare" or "cordova add android" command, search for SplashScreen.java in the cordova project folder. Edit the file, then continue building the app.

You can also try removing "cordova-plugin-splashscreen" from your app. I don't know if this will work, but maybe if you set Loader Style=nothing, this plugin will not be added to the project. Or try exporting the project to Cordova, remove all mentions of this plugin from config.json and config.xml, then re-zip the files, load zip into C3 Export Manager and continue building the app.

• There are three possibilities:

1. Remove the cordova splash plugin totally

2. Use a fork of the cordova splash plugin (https://github.com/prageeth/cordova-plugin-splashscreen)

3. Amend the splashplugin code (easiest in Android Studio, but can also be done manually in the files before you build with the CLI)

If you are building small projects (that loads fast) it is safe to just remove the plugin entirely from your project. If you are creating more heavy projects that takes some time to load, you should use the splash plugin but with amended code. Solution 2 and three are the same, but the forked plugin is already adjusted the code, while in solution3 you do the same manually in your project.

• Thank you very much, I will try to remove the plugin, if it does not work, I will try to modify it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)