Share feature doesn't work

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • I press button and share window appears and then disappears and nothing else happens. I use Opera browser. I've tried same thing in Firefox but there window doesn't even appear.

Do I miss something and do it wrong way?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I've found that sharing while using C3's preview with my laptop's browser doesn't work - mostly because I don't have any social programs installed so Windows just pops up some odd gray screen. Try C3's remote view and test it with your phone.

The image of the code below is from a Wordle clone I built. I have it setup so it takes a screenshot then posts it to social media, it works well, but again, only on a phone or tablet where social media programs are installed.

Hope it helps.

• I've found that sharing while using C3's preview with my laptop's browser doesn't work - mostly because I don't have any social programs installed so Windows just pops up some odd gray screen. Try C3's remote view and test it with your phone.

The image of the code below is from a Wordle clone I built. I have it setup so it takes a screenshot then posts it to social media, it works well, but again, only on a phone or tablet where social media programs are installed.

Hope it helps.

Thank you, I'll try it!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)