I'm using C2 for mobile app, currently is C2 + XDK + Cordova + Android studio.
I want to confirm that... if I moved to C3, I can..
1. Using current C2 file on C3 ?
2. No more need XDK+ Cordova + Android studio for App create (APK & iOS files) ?
3. Plugin from C2 are availbe for C3 ,right ? such as litetween, IAP, App-rate, Chipmunk Physic, Rex, Ultimate ads .. etc...
Pls kindly confirm...
1. Yes, although if the plugins you're using aren't supported, this won't work (see 3, below).
2. I'm not sure about the build process for iOS, but yeah you can build APKs with Construct's service directly, and it's pretty straightforward. I sure never missed XDK after switching to C3.
3. That depends on the specific plugins you're using. The plugin architecture is different in C3, so each C2 plugin must be ported to C3 for it to work. Not all of the 3rd party ones are going to have C3 versions (though yours might - you need to dig around yourself to verify this). There was also a free tool floating around that could port C2 plugins to C3, but I'm not sure how well it works or if it's still up to date. Again, this is something you need to research for yourself, but it should be pretty easy to search the forums for updates to each of the plugins you're using.
Plugin considerations aside, C3 is a hands-down superior product in terms of workflow and usability, and it's been getting some nice feature updates lately, so if you continue using Construct for future projects I'd suggest upgrading then even if you decide not to now.