Several users with the same device experience crash on start

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimalist Crash Balls is a game where the goal is to hit the ball on the portal, with 20 different levels :)
  • Hi! Recently I have been contacted by several users informing me that my app crashes on their device on startup. I have tried to locate the problem but without success. The only thing they all have in common is that they are all using Lenovo Tab 10 TB-X103F.

I'm just curious. Has anyone else had this type of problem where 99% of users do not experience this problem but just a small amount with the same device? Any clue what might cause this problem?

• Has anyone else had this type of problem where 99% of users do not experience this problem but just a small amount with the same device?

Historically, this type of problem has been caused by a crash in the device's GPU driver.

Unfortunately this is extremely difficult to deal with, since it ultimately needs to be fixed by the GPU vendor. Usually we are unable to do anything about it ourselves. However you may be able to get Google to work around it if you file an issue at crbug.com.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for the response Ashley

I will see if I can file an issue. Have a nice weekend :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)