Setting up behavior values for objects outside a layout...

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Welcome! I-Spy (Hidden objects) is an educational puzzle that is more than just seek-and-find activities.
  • One big difference I noticed from C2 to C3, is that I can't setup an object's behavior properties without having said object on the layout I am currently working at.

The 'trick' I used on C2 was having a dedicated layout to place an instance of everything, with that I could edit their properties from the project bar on any other layout.

But now it is not possible anymore

So, how do you guys recommend to work? Do I need to place an instance of every object I'll use on my layouts, even though they are not supposed to be there from the beggining?

Thanks in advance

Paulo

• You can right-click the object name and choose "Select all in the project".

If you have an instance on a "storage" layout, you can quickly change its properties this way. But of course, if you have multiple instances on different layouts, you need to be careful, as changes will be applied to all of them.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can right-click the object name and choose "Select all in the project".

If you have an instance on a "storage" layout, you can quickly change its properties this way. But of course, if you have multiple instances on different layouts, you need to be careful, as changes will be applied to all of them.

Thanks for helping me!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)