It's been about 4 months already. Sorry, I think that's long enough: if the issue won't be fixed in that time, I doubt it will be fixed with more time.
I'm afraid that, restating what I said before, if nobody can be found to spend 10 minutes doing a trivial update for an addon, and not doing that will hold back progress of Construct for everyone and impose maintenance burdens on us - then I think we're better off having a clean break. This is why you should choose third-party addons carefully and make sure there's someone around who can support it. Besides, what if something else goes wrong, like the next Safari update breaks the addon? You're completely stuck with a broken project again. Software needs maintenance.