Scirra, stop that trash like BBC micro:bit

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Remember that your engine is made for people who don't want to know anything about code, better dedicate yourself to making behaviors or plugins that benefit fans more. such as a mario type box where an object spawns from it. or more examples of Mario style enemies like the hammer brothers. Please don't go out of line and remember who your product is aimed at and who pays an annual subscription for it. Don't do such complex things anymore. If there are more examples, just copy and paste, I'm sure that will encourage new people more to want to buy your product.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes, I agree. However, in order to get more third-party add-ons it is good to give the public under-the-hood coding access even if only a select few actually use it. There is also the perception that kids all need to learn a standard coding language (though we hear AI is supposed to take over that along with driving your car).

yours

winkr7

• I pay a subscription (and have done for many years) and see features such JS and the HTML element as amazing turning point for C3.

C3 isn’t just for none coders…

• Please don't go out of line and remember who your product is aimed at and who pays an annual subscription for it.

The education market makes up around half our business. Teachers want features like the BBC micro:bit and have been excited to see it added.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)