Does Scirra have connections with publishers?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
About 900+ game portals: 400 e-mails, 514 contact/submit forms (last update: 2022, October, +275 contacts)
  • Owners of competing game engine recently posted the their forum:

Over the past few weeks our team has had meetings with Lion Studios, Voodoo, Ketchapp, Green Panda, Gameloft and more, to find out specifically what they will need to make sure we accommodate. Each publisher we've talked with has been amazingly supportive...

Would Scirra do something like this? I think it would be beneficial.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I don't believe we've had much contact with publishers you've listed. I believe you're referring to Buildbox who were having issues with publishers rejecting Buildbox games because they were built with Buildbox/publishers couldn't tie in their analytics/services to the Buildbox games*.

We've not heard of any issues with publishers rejecting our games, and as our platform creates HTML5 games and has a fully documented Javascript SDK there should be no issues at all with publishers supporting Construct made games.

I'm not sure if there's much benefit from our point of view making contact with these publishers as above because we're not aware of any show stopping issues preventing them from publishing games made in Construct.

* This is my interpretation of what I've observed on their forums

• I personally had my game rejected by Hatch because their streaming engine couldn't use Cordova, but I don't think there's much to do about it. (?) Also that's not a publisher but a platform owner.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)