Scirra Arcade Site!

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
A set of vector game assets contains ground tiles and several objects, used for creating platformer games
  • Hello developers of Construct! I just want to say how happy I am to see the new updated Arcade website! One of the things I wanted the most that was an issue to me was that the old arcade site didn't allow games posted with C3 runtime, but only allowed C2 runtime. Thanks to the hard and dedicated ppl who made it happened, I just want to give a huge thanks! Now I can finally post my game that I made a long time ago on the site and other future projects to come! The site looks amazing and 10x better than what it was. No more "error page or broken page" every time you try to go on to the next page of the site. I like how you can now actually post what type or how completed your game is (Full/Demo, Work in progress/Test or Example) and it's in it's own category(In a neater way). I like the space of it, and it looks very clean and organized. The last one looked just, very cluttered. The new look is very professional and I like how my profile can look professional and organized more too. The only thing I wish is that the site supported mp3 audio. But other then that, im really diggin the new look of the site.

You all might of played my game on NEWGROUNDS btw, but heres my game that I finally wanted to upload on Construct as well!

construct.net/en/free-online-games/ping-pong-tournament-beta-4154/play

• Thanks for the kind comments! A lot of work has gone into it.

MP3's are now supported. And I like your character drawings in your game!

• Thanks for trying my game and you are welcome!

• Hey, was there an announcement for this?, I must have missed the announcement. (Im not on the social media sites). anyway looks great will have a proper dig around later. Awesome..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No official announcement yet just semi silently testing it to make sure all running as expected. Will likely do a full announcement tomorrow.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)