RPG Inventory System jogosgratispro@gmail.com

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Advanced inventory mechanics for your RPG game (Array-based). Take Items, split them, pick up them, read the description
  • RPG Inventory System

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-fr ... ystem-2119

1 year ago the dev told me they will update it in a month, Month passed so i asked for assistance again, he told me Another month

(I have 6 emails from him saying, in a month)

so I gave up and said look I will pay you double if you fix this for me!!!

the developer told me that they charge 100 dollars to edit or fix any of there templates on a 1 on 1 basis.

I cant review it or fix it. Anyway here's my review

This inventory system sucks like its really really bad and the developer is 100 times worst. All I want is for the item to be able to be placed on the Game layer and placed back on the UI layer with no glitches!

Thats It!!!!! Why is making a Inventory the hardest thing ever!

I had to games with EVERY SINGLE feature PLUS added features + ONLINE, website forums and all! But I cant figure out how to make inventory similar to this one, with Quantity. I bought 80% of the inventories in the store but non have stackable items, or are simply way to hard to use. Idk if anyone can help in any way then please do it will be greatly appreciated!!

• I had to games with EVERY SINGLE feature PLUS added features + ONLINE, website forums and all! But I cant figure out how to make inventory similar to this one, with Quantity. I bought 80% of the inventories in the store but non have stackable items, or are simply way to hard to use. Idk if anyone can help in any way then please do it will be greatly appreciated!!

There are a few videos on YT showing how to create inventory systems in C2. I can't speak to their quality, but maybe you should check some of them out if you haven't already.

Since I found it a bit annoying to create inventories within the event system myself, I created a dedicated plugin to help with this task: Inventory Aid. It definitely has working stacks but beware it's not fully finished (version 0.81) and I do not offer it for free unfortunately (currently still C2 only).

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > I had to games with EVERY SINGLE feature PLUS added features + ONLINE, website forums and all! But I cant figure out how to make inventory similar to this one, with Quantity. I bought 80% of the inventories in the store but non have stackable items, or are simply way to hard to use. Idk if anyone can help in any way then please do it will be greatly appreciated!!

>

There are a few videos on YT showing how to create inventory systems in C2. I can't speak to their quality, but maybe you should check some of them out if you haven't already.

Since I found it a bit annoying to create inventories within the event system myself, I created a dedicated plugin to help with this task: Inventory Aid. It definitely has working stacks but beware it's not fully finished (version 0.81) and I do not offer it for free unfortunately (currently still C2 only).

Sounds good! I purchased the inventory system and am now waiting for a link.

• This is worth more than 3.60 usd dude great job! Wish I knew about this earlier

• This is worth more than 3.60 usd dude great job! Wish I knew about this earlier

Thanks for the kind words! I hope you will be able to make good use of the plugin.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)