Use the Robo Script to test your app on hundreds devices.

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Soldier Test
$9.99 USD
A Construct version 2 & 3 "Stand-alone" RPG game with "In-Game Module" (IGM) integration.
  • Hello there,

I'm trying to use the robo function that is on the firebase tools section in the Android Studio to record some actions that I do with my app, so that I could test the app in hundreds devices automatically.

I have exported the project for android studio, and I have fixed already 1 problem that were not allowing me to use the robo script.

I added the following line on the manifest, under the application:

android:extractNativeLibs="true".

When I start recording the actions, the app would start waiting for the debugging "Application myApplication is waiting for the debugger to attach.". However, as soon the robo script pane appear, if I click on it, the application just close itself. On the android device doesn't appear any error, the app just close it.

This is the only 2 lines generated by the debug:

Connected to the target VM, address: 'localhost:8609', transport: 'socket'

Disconnected from the target VM, address: 'localhost:8609', transport: 'socket'

This, is the only error generated on the run view:

E/ViewRootImpl: sendUserActionEvent() mView returned.

EDIT: Another error found:

E/.nameapp: Unknown bits set in runtime_flags: 0x8000

I have tried to turn off the firewall, and tried different combination on the setting developer (Wait for debugger, select the specific debug app...etc) But I can't find a way to fix this problem.

Did anyone tried this function? if yes, how did you solve it?

EDIT2:

Now I'm trying to use the robo-script on a vm. I will keep the post updated.

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • UPDATE: It doesn't work neither using a android vm. So the problem is not the connection between the 2 devices, but there must be some problem with the project itself.

Did anyone ever used this? I mean, it is extremely important if you want to test your app in thousands of devices to figure it out which device you have to exclude before publishing it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)