Request! Run on the Background Desktop!

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • I want to get back to this engine so bad....

I really love everything about it...

I decided to leave it for GMS2 because GMS2 had the features I was looking for...

I am still undecided between GMS2 and CONSTRUCT3 ... I made several games in C3 and 2 in GMS2... My new game on GMS2 is Knights and Castles on STEAM...

As for Construct 3 I made Knights and Dungeons and Greed Knights and Norega....

C3 has 2 features I LOVE!

. Test Layout

. HTML5 exports....

I left for GMS2 because...

GMS2 runs games natively on background.

I honestly think that if Construct 3 had the background feature at least for Desktop I would definetly get back to it...

For example I have been only making Clicker Games.. Bc I just love them...

And I feel like the majority of people that uses C3 makes web and mobile games right?

wich would mean they would also want this feature (WHEN == exporting to desktop)

Please can we have this feature???

I would love you soo much if you could implement this....

I know about the DATE behaviour but its not the same thing....

Can we??

PLEAAAAAASEEE!

=D

• Running in the background is usually wasteful and will unnecessarily consume system resources and drain batteries. If you want to do something like issue a reward to the player based on how long it's been since they last played, you can do that by measuring the time the game was in the background for in 'On suspended' and 'On resumed', and that's far more efficient than wasting resources for hours/days.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ashley, could you provide a bit more detail on how to measure the time elapsed between those conditions/when a user opens the game again? I’m still new to C3 but would love to learn how to do this. It sounds really useful.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)