[Request] Dark theme, change span color

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A minimal theme studied and built for both professional & new entries
  • I like dark theme, but i don't like current color combination, for span/link/title or whatever it's called.

This color combination hurt my eyes, so, i still use default theme instead of dark theme.

Good for me

It's just me or other users have same opinions?

• redfoc

I like the first one. The second one is a bit strong on the eyes since the contrast is high. Speaking as someone who has 20/20 and healthy color vision.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but maybe you have a slight color blindness or darker light vision? That's why I stated my vision status so we can actually instead suggest for an accessibility feature for vision problems or vision sensitivity, be it mild or severe.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It doesn't bother me, but clearly the ability to change that text color would be helpful for some users like yourself. It's worth noting that different monitors varying significantly in color reproduction, and I believe blue is one of the most varied, due to blue light filtering being common.

I would say that the blue for the event/condition objects makes the text look clickable, like a link, which it is not. The project directory uses the same blue color for the same object types and families, which are clickable. I would say that this is less concerning than it would be to have different colored text to represent the same items.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)