Remote Preview Issue (Reloads first Layout)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Firebase: Analytics, Dynamic Links, Remote Config, Performance, Crashlytics on Android, iOS & Web Browser
  • I have two layout:

1_ Splash screen

2_ Select Character

3_ Game

When Construct loads in Remote Preview mode (on iPhone), It shows 1 propoerly then after 2 seconds goes to 2 properly, but when I hit PLAY button (in layout 2), it recycles back to the 1 and then 2, but wont go to 3.

Note: It only does this when previewing remotely on Phone - playing and testing in browser works fine - no issues.

The only thing I can think of is I have a GLOBAL event sheet that I "include" in layout 3. This means I have a ON START OF LAYOUT in both event sheets - "global events" and "game events"...

It is hit and miss. I restarted browser, flushed cache, and then it worked fine via remote. Then the issue started again. I repeated restart and flush, but this time the issue persisted.

It's basically flakey?

Any thoughts?

• Probably an issue with your events, lets see them

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • On the iPhone, the safari browser presents error as "A problem repeatedly occurred on "http://preview.construct.net/#5gbqmhij".

Not sure if this helps or means anything for guidance?

I will troubleshoot a bit more before sharing my sheets only because it is quite extensive and I don't want to ask that of anyone, yet :-) ... Let me see what I can find...

Thank you and stay tuned...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)