r366 - Function to enable Tween for SVG not working for a specific layer

1 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Calculate parabolic trajectories and tween objects over them.
  • Hi! I have SVG objects as icons and buttons in my app. I added an instance variable called ID which has a name of a layer in it. When I touch a SVG icon it calls a function to show the layer from the instance variable and then enables a Tween to highlight all icons on this layer.

This works find for all SUBlayers except one. I tried to rename it, i changed the number of SVG objects on it, I moved it up and down, added more layers, removed layers. But the 4 SVG objects on this single SUBlayer wont be highlighted with a Tween when I hit the button. But show/hide for the SUBlayer works, so I assume it's something with the SVG object.

I also have actions On Start of Layout to count the SVG objects on each layer and show the number of them in a text object. This also works fine for this layer. I can't find the reason why only this one layer does not enable the Tween for the SVG objects. Other layers with 2, 5, 6 or 100 SVG objects on them work perfectly fine.

Did anyone ever have a problem like this?

I can't use Copy as Text to post some code snippets right now because it does not copy anything.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)