My project only works on windows

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • I can share the project, but i am afraid that people grab the images done here because it will be a comercial project

• Is this running on a Hackintosh?

no pop os

• Send your project to supportvso@construct.net indicating the URL to this topic and we will be able to check it out and see what might have happened.

If you could provide a copy before you changed the layout size, and a copy after you did, that would even be better.

Make sure to indicate exactly what layout to change and to what value.

• I did send it to you.

since i reduced the layout form 60000 to 30000, the level layout is working, but if i try to go to the spawner layout it freezes adn lock

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Send your project to supportrsb@construct.net indicating the URL to this topic and we will be able to check it out and see what might have happened.

If you could provide a copy before you changed the layout size, and a copy after you did, that would even be better.

Make sure to indicate exactly what layout to change and to what value.

Any news on this?

• I took a look at the project and as far as I can tell it doesn't use any images over 4096x4096.

This doesn't make any sense: the originally reported error said it was creating an image over 16384px, but there aren't any such large images in the project.

My best guess is it's a graphics driver issue. Linux often has poor quality graphics drivers that cause all sorts of problems. Maybe try updating the graphics drivers, or try installing alternate drivers if you can find any others available.

The project also uses the Spriter plugin which is a third-party addon - it's possible it's causing the issue somehow, but that would be the responsibility of the addon developer.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)