Project Size Exporting

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
220 Food Sprites in 16x16 pixel size. Perfect for items for a retro style game.
  • Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing well. I'm Joe here, I would like to ask about the size C3runtime.js(about 1mb 950kb even after export minify 600kb) I'm working on construct 3, exactly, for html5 and playable ads.

1. I optimized all pics maximum possible PNG.

2. 1 level(scene) only

3. 25 object assets.

But doesn't matter how much I optimized, the c3runtime.js itself is massive for playable ads or adwords campaigns, how can I reduce the size of the c3 core.

best regards

• Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing well. I'm Joe here, I would like to ask about the size C3runtime.js(about 1mb 950kb even after export minify 600kb) I'm working on construct 3, exactly, for html5 and playable ads.

1. I optimized all pics maximum possible PNG.

2. 1 level(scene) only

3. 25 object assets.

But doesn't matter how much I optimized, the c3runtime.js itself is massive for playable ads or adwords campaigns, how can I reduce the size of the c3 core.

best regards

Taking in consideration C3RUNTIME even after minify ADVANCE mode on EXPORT section I consider it massive for playable ads it would be great 200kb or 400 kb I was checking on the forum and I am seeing people can do that.. how? construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/how-do-i-8/estimated-size-application-147967

(Well, my tip to avoid the NW.js size overhead, is to not use NW.js. Why not publish to the web? An empty minified project with compressed transmission (as many servers do automatically) is just 240kb. It's an incredibly tiny overhead - far smaller even than other tools which have per-platform ports of native engines) Ashley - Construct team

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • IIRC the main runtime script is ~200kb for an empty project with advanced minify and zip compression. It increases with size the more plugins and behaviors you use in the project, since each of those will embed the JS code for the plugin/behavior in the runtime script as well. So to make the script smaller, you need to use fewer plugins and behaviors.

• where do I disable those plugin?

• You have to delete any objects using the plugins or behaviors from the Project Bar. You can view all curently used addons by right-clicking the project name in the Project Bar and choosing Tools -> View used addons.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)