Problems signing the apk

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
  • I intend to update an app in Google Play but I am not able to sign my apk. First I thought it was the password that was wrong, but after I created a new keystore the same error happens when I try to sign the apk with it. This is the log with the error information:

Error: Failed to load signer "signer #1" java.io.IOException: keystore password was incorrect at sun.security.pkcs12.PKCS12KeyStore.engineLoad(PKCS12KeyStore.java:2068) at sun.security.provider.KeyStoreDelegator.engineLoad(KeyStoreDelegator.java:238) at sun.security.provider.JavaKeyStore$DualFormatJKS.engineLoad(JavaKeyStore.java:71) at java.security.KeyStore.load(KeyStore.java:1445) at com.android.apksigner.ApkSignerTool$SignerParams.loadPrivateKeyAndCertsFromKeyStore(ApkSignerTool.java:613) at com.android.apksigner.ApkSignerTool$SignerParams.loadPrivateKeyAndCerts(ApkSignerTool.java:555) at com.android.apksigner.ApkSignerTool$SignerParams.access$200(ApkSignerTool.java:509) at com.android.apksigner.ApkSignerTool.sign(ApkSignerTool.java:215) at com.android.apksigner.ApkSignerTool.main(ApkSignerTool.java:89) Caused by: java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: failed to decrypt safe contents entry: javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: Given final block not properly padded. Such issues can arise if a bad key is used during decryption. ... 9 more

Please, some help to fix this issue.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)