Problem with project only on mobile version

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Hello, I have created 5 interactive comics about Covid19. The problem they have is that when entering the comic a loader was put spinning (another developer on the team added that) that runs while loading the comic's resources. The problem is that the loader keeps loading infinitely.

It is important to note that this only happens on mobile, not on PC.

Anyone know what might be happening? Is it a Construct3 problem or what could it be?

I leave the links in case someone is encouraged to review it:

comic1.lanuevaperuanidad.com

comic2.lanuevaperuanidad.com

comic3.lanuevaperuanidad.com

comic4.lanuevaperuanidad.com

comic5.lanuevaperuanidad.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi. Can you share a screenshot of the event-sheet page of Loader? (the events that make it proceed to next layout).

Also, to troubleshoot, can you make one of the files a new test copy/duplicate and remove almost 90% of the comics, i.e. delete the Sprites (or image frames) leaving only a few of the beginning. Just to make sure if it would load, and the problem may be caused due to the high-res images of that quantity.

Have you tested on a another device? A newer mobile? See if it loads. OR share a signed apk here for us to test.

• Hi. Can you share a screenshot of the event-sheet page of Loader? (the events that make it proceed to next layout).

Also, to troubleshoot, can you make one of the files a new test copy/duplicate and remove almost 90% of the comics, i.e. delete the Sprites (or image frames) leaving only a few of the beginning. Just to make sure if it would load, and the problem may be caused due to the high-res images of that quantity.

Have you tested on a another device? A newer mobile? See if it loads. OR share a signed apk here for us to test.

The loader its just an image SVG, all the loader function was made on CSS. This is the code:

.centrado{

height: 100vh;

width: 100%;

display: flex;

justify-content: center;

align-items: center;

background-color:grey;

z-index: 999999;

position: fixed;

top: 0;

}

.hidden{

overflow: hidden;

}

.bb::before, .bb::after {

position: absolute;

top: 0;

bottom: 0;

left: 0;

right: 0;

}

.bb {

width: 200px;

height: 200px;

background: url("/images/preloader.svg") no-repeat 50%/70% rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);

color: white;

position: relative;

background-size:180px ;

box-shadow: inset 0 0 0 1px white;

}

########################

This works on desktop, but not in mobile.

I tested the comics on LG Q6 (2017) my teammate tested on Xiaomi Mi Max3, both with the same problem. Its only a web project, not APK.

Also, the resources of the comic do not exceed 15Mb.

And if you can test, the links of the comic are on my post, you can test on desktop and mobile.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)