Problem clearing local storage in preview?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Plugins for Firebase Authentication, Realtime-Database, Firestore, Cloud Storage
  • I am trying to reset the local storage in construct 3. I have tried clearing storage on View menu and storage clean up. But when I preview the game the score is still set to its highest? Is there a way in the browser I can reset the local storage? Because using construct 3 it doesn't seem to do it.

I am trying to reset it so I can create a video of my game and screenshots for when I release on android and ios etc.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No worries I found it. Had to do it from my browser data.

• You should post the solution to your problem so when others google this and get your thread they have the solution too. If you're going to ask the community to answer your question, it is only fair that you contribute when you find your own answer.

• You should post the solution to your problem so when others google this and get your thread they have the solution too. If you're going to ask the community to answer your question, it is only fair that you contribute when you find your own answer.

This was posted 7 months ago and I was probably busy at the time.

I use another game engine now anyway it has saved me a fortune rather than paying monthly for construct. So I have forgotten what I did last time. Just guess you will have to do what I did and look for the solution. Keep your mind active :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)