problem with android 5.0 and 6.0

0 favourites
  • Good day! I use the stable version of construct 3 (runtime). When exporting the game to android (cordova), I use the signed apk file version 5.0. My phone has android version 6.0, the game does not work, gives an error, tested the game on android 7.0, everything worked well. How to make the game work on all android 5.0? Sorry, I can not put a screenshot here.

play.google.com/store/apps/details

• It's very difficult to help without a lot more information. What exactly is the full text of the error you are seeing?

• It's very difficult to help without a lot more information. What exactly is the full text of the error you are seeing?

There is a screenshot, I will be grateful for the help

kvest1.at.ua/oshibka1.png

• It's telling you what to do to fix that. Is there a reason you haven't updated those apps? Is the message not clear enough?

• There are times when you get this message, I do not know why, but when it happens you restart the game and it works.

There is more post on this screen.

• It's telling you what to do to fix that. Is there a reason you haven't updated those apps? Is the message not clear enough?

I understand that he tells me to update android, but I do not understand why he says that. After all, I export did .apk file version 5.0, and I have android 6.0. Unfortunately, the manufacturer of the phone does not update the android above.

I don’t understand the end of the line, “missing features: WebGL, WebAssembly”. Where should I fix this in a phone or construct 3?

• There are times when you get this message, I do not know why, but when it happens you restart the game and it works.

There is more post on this screen.

It doesn't work either

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I understand that he tells me to update android

No, it says that you should update Webview and Chrome.

That means, go to PlayStore, search for webview and update it (the correct one from google) and update also Chrome.

• > I understand that he tells me to update android

No, it says that you should update Webview and Chrome.

That means, go to PlayStore, search for webview and update it (the correct one from google) and update also Chrome.

Thanks, I think it will help. But then I have the following question. Throughout the world, a lot of updates are specifically disabled, because sometimes there is not enough memory on the phone. And I personally know such people very much. It turns out then that to play my game, they have to update these functions. But they do not want to update them, or they are lazy or difficult. It turns out, I am losing a huge market of players in this problem. There are no such problems in Android Studio, why there are such problems and difficulties in construct 3?

• Webview should be updated automatically, because it is a system component. If people turn this off, it's like you turn off windows-updates and then complain that you have problems.

Webview is only needed in Android 5. and 6., with 7. Webview and Chrome is the same. So in Android 7+ you have to update Chrome.

• Webview should be updated automatically, because it is a system component. If people turn this off, it's like you turn off windows-updates and then complain that you have problems.

Webview is only needed in Android 5. and 6., with 7. Webview and Chrome is the same. So in Android 7+ you have to update Chrome.

You are mistaken that the problem is in Webview and now I will prove it.

1. When I made a test game to test advertising, I started the game.

2. Then I started to make a game with the same parameters and it did not start.

3. The last argument, a friend made a game in construct 3, it starts with me, although I didn’t update anything, can you explain this paradox?

play.google.com/apps/testing/com.cicadagames.mtd Here is a friend game that works well on my phone.

play.google.com/store/apps/details

you have android 6.0 and below, try running my game, will it work?

• Don't be so hostile, I only wrote what the error means.

And yes, on my Andorid 5.1 Tablet your game works just fine.

• Don't be so hostile, I only wrote what the error means.

And yes, on my Andorid 5.1 Tablet your game works just fine.

Thanks for the help. But the problem is not solved, all the other games I run well, except mine ...

• Doesn't it run only on your phone/tablet? Do you get the same error after updating webview?

Have you tried to reinstall your game?

Your game runs fine, so it should not be a general problem with Android or C3.

• Doesn't it run only on your phone/tablet? Do you get the same error after updating webview?

Have you tried to reinstall your game?

Your game runs fine, so it should not be a general problem with Android or C3.

I tried to reinstall the game many times. Did tests on other phones. Everywhere problems.

Now I updated my phone and reinstalled the game, the problem remained the same.

Updated here play.google.com/store/apps/details

И проверьте еще раз мою игру, play.google.com/store/apps/details

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)