Price in other countries

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • I don't if this is the best place to ask this*, but about the pricing model:

I seems to me that it's not THAT expensive....for an American. But for other countries the dollar is 4 to 1 . For example, In my country it will cost almost half of a minimum wage per year, and we're in the middle of an economic crisis with 12% of unemployment.

So my question is: Is there a possibility to have different pricing based on regions/countries? (just like some game companies do to increase sales).

*I'm new here. So sorry if I'm doing something wrong.

• We've discussed at length pricing internally (it's something we've received a lot of feedback on over the years), I completely understand and empathise with customers from other countries and you're not forgotten. I'm afraid that's all I can say right now. On launch, Construct 3 will cost $99 USD p/y.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • We've discussed at length pricing internally (it's something we've received a lot of feedback on over the years), I completely understand and empathise with customers from other countries and you're not forgotten. I'm afraid that's all I can say right now. On launch, Construct 3 will cost $99 USD p/y.

I understand. Thank you for your time.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)