Is it possible to use C3 for this? if yes, please conjecture

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Jump on the mole rats and see how far you can go!
  • I would like to use C3 to create a school app for students aged 8 to 12 years. My idea is to create some activities (with some theoric content first) and in these activities, I could have 10 students or just two that will not be interacting with each other, but the monitor/teacher can see what they are doing and also interact with all of them by chat (texting/speaking), for example.

For the theoric content, the monitor/teacher would present some slides like a presentation while speaking to the class using a mic, and the students could talk to the teacher if they are authorized to do so (for example, the child wants to talk, she presses the button (as if she were raising her hand) and the teacher releases her sound input in the application

Is it possible? Theoretically speaking, how could this be implemented? Would that have to be a multiplayer app?

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

• Technically speaking I think it should be possible. It would take a lot of work though, and I'm 99% sure there is already software out there for this type of application developed with significantly more resources that would probably suit your needs better.

The multiplayer plugin or a third party backend would indeed need to be utilized if you were to attempt it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Technically speaking I think it should be possible. It would take a lot of work though, and I'm 99% sure there is already software out there for this type of application developed with significantly more resources that would probably suit your needs better.

The multiplayer plugin or a third party backend would indeed need to be utilized if you were to attempt it.

Thanks, oosyrag

I already imagined that it would be a lot of work. I just wish I could have control over everything. You said you are 99% sure that there is software that already does this. Any idea what it is and where can I find it?

• I wish you all the best and would be very interested to see the result, but not sure how much experience you have with developing software in general.

Just a heads up, although it's technically possible, doing this with multiplayer and/or own backend using Firebase or something would be a lot of pain even for an experienced developer (Construct or not). Multiplayer is evil.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)