Possible Bug When Changing Spritesheet size? or editing tiled-backgrounds?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
220 Food Sprites in 16x16 pixel size. Perfect for items for a retro style game.
  • Hello there,

I have been editing tiled backgrounds by stretching them, and removing some sprites that I was not using anymore. When I tested the game, I noticed that my tilemap (that I did not edit) got some texture from casual sprite of the game.

The tilemap has good transparent portion. I also changed some setting on the project such changing the max spritesheet size to 2024px.

I'm not concern about it, however, this glitch changes the tilemap meaning that when it happen again I would need to redraw the tilemap again.

See screenshot:

I don't know when this happened, I'm sure that it happened after I resized the tiled backgrounds. It seems like that some texture goes to the tilemap one.

Did anyone had the same problem? I tried to reload the tilemap from a same image, and edit the image to see if it would overwrite the sprite img, but they keep staying there.

Thank you

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Maybe just check the spritesheets that C3 auto generates and see if anything looks messed up. Right click on the root of your project, hover over Tools, then click "View spritesheets".

• Maybe just check the spritesheets that C3 auto generates and see if anything looks messed up. Right click on the root of your project, hover over Tools, then click "View spritesheets".

Thank you for the reply.

I checked the spritesheets and they seems all good. Anyone got the same problem?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)