Please stop auto updating

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • Asked you several times, but will ask again, please, stop auto updating.

Because new versions are buggy and kills the projects.

No matter what I choose, update only stable or download beta version, the engine is updating anyway, and even stable versions aren't stable actually

we really need the option for manual updates only.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If the stable versions are not stable then we are really in trouble :D

• By default Construct only updates you to stable releases.

You'll only get beta releases if you opt in to them in Settings. If you don't want to get beta releases, make sure you change the settings so you are not notified about betas.

• You can use any version of Construct 3 you want by using the direct link editor.construct.net/rxxx

• By default Construct only updates you to stable releases.

You'll only get beta releases if you opt in to them in Settings. If you don't want to get beta releases, make sure you change the settings so you are not notified about betas.

as I said, no matter what I choose, the engine is always updating at the start.

by the way, it is when opening C3 as an app. if to open as a link, I can see a notification about new version. But it is not handful for me to use C3 as a link

• Maybe uninstall the Beta PWA, and install a Release one.

• If you installed the app from a beta release, then that installed app will always load the latest beta. If you installed the app from a stable release, then you'll always get the latest stable release.

I would guess you installed the app from a beta release but you instead want a stable release, in which case you should uninstall it then install it again from the stable release by visiting https://editor.construct.net.

• If you installed the app from a beta release, then that installed app will always load the latest beta. If you installed the app from a stable release, then you'll always get the latest stable release.

I would guess you installed the app from a beta release but you instead want a stable release, in which case you should uninstall it then install it again from the stable release by visiting https://editor.construct.net.

it makes sense. Thank you, Ashley

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)