play services task sdk 18.0.0 warning

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
A collection of 18 amazing sprite sheet animations for your incredible games
  • I am going to publish an update but I see a warning about play sevices task sdk 18.0.0 has cricitical issues and it is advicing me to upgrade to 18.0.1.

Is it possible for us to update a sdk manually or I should wait for construct update to fix this?

• Ashley Can you show me a way to overcome this issue as previously I wasnt getting any warning of this kind and I exported my project directly from contruct 3 as aab file as usual.I think this sdk is sth from your sources.

• I don't believe Construct requires Google Play Services by default. It depends on the plugins you use, and could be used by a third-party plugin, in which case you would need to take it up with the plugin developer.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • All plugins I use are from scirra except game analytics well actually someone else also told me this could be the problem I tried to test it by removing this plugin but project didnt export successfully so can you say you are sure that it is that game analytics causing this issue and I will contact game analytics for this then?

• I asked you, on Discord, to verify which plugins you use. Since the issue is in a google library. (verify the plugins for the project, not which ones that are installed in the editor obviously)

Google Billing (IAP), Admob (Mobile Advert), Google Play, etc.. using any of those?

• Hi Fredrick,

I just managed to export the file without ga plugin and the warning disappeared.I will contact ga to fix this problem.Thanks for your help.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)