What is the offline version? Exactly?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
A simple Map Editor that where you can edit a map with restriction or totally. You can save and load the map created.
  • Recently, the team at Scirra updated their post, to clarify that Construct 3 works offline. Unfortunately, this is very vague:

To start off, is the offline version still browser based? Does it require an internet connection to access it in the first place?

The preferred option would be to have a fully offline stand-alone application. This would mean I would not have to rely on browsers whatsoever when using the program.

Will I be able to export the projects when offline? This would be a major inconvenience if I couldn't.

Thanks,

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I hope that we'll have an installable offline version with offline export options. In the school where I teach we don't have a stable and reliable internet connection and since it's not the only school that faces this problem (and not just in my country) it would be an important feature.

• If you're worried about how it will work offline, think about how C2 handles previews when you are offline.

• If you're worried about how it will work offline, think about how C2 handles previews when you are offline.

You are right.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)