No offline Preview on LAN in C3?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Jump on the mole rats and see how far you can go!
  • Hi,

I've just bought the C3 license since I use C2 for many years and I think its great, however in the first minutes using it I miss the C2 preview on LAN that its very important for my workflow, its fast and it auto-updates on code changes, the new Remote Preview is good for some remote play testing, but its very slow for local development compared with C2 LAN preview, please bring this feature back if possible!

• Hi,

I've just bought the C3 license since I use C2 for many years and I think its great, however in the first minutes using it I miss the C2 preview on LAN that its very important for my workflow, its fast and it auto-updates on code changes, the new Remote Preview is good for some remote play testing, but its very slow for local development compared with C2 LAN preview, please bring this feature back if possible!

+10

• Remote Preview will make a LAN connection if the devices can reach each other. Have you tried this? Is it still significantly slower?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I must say that I miss this as well, I'm specifically targetting edge and UWP and I can't test the game on edge unless I export it. Having the debugger on my phone with the lan preview was also a big plus in C2.

Loving C3 but I do miss this functionality.

• Remote Preview will make a LAN connection if the devices can reach each other. Have you tried this? Is it still significantly slower?

Does it work when you don't have internet connection, only a LAN network?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)