Hello, currently i have slow internet connection right now so it would be better to just ask than research. to let you know that i already have the construct 3 license.
1. so what now after this?
2. do i get download notice or what?
3. where could i download the construct 3? ( i did not find any)
4. what it's mean run offline benefit? it is just like construct 2 where i can offline for whole day, week and month? and how to do that?
5. what happen if my licensed is expired? can i still run construct 3?
This is my personal opinion and response, not a official response quote.
1) now you should learn how to use Construct 3 ... id go to the manual or tutorial area and see how to setup your first new game. After you understand that, id go testing game ideas, or even replicating already existing once so you get a taste on how the "programming" logic blocks work in C3.
2) Usually yes, bottom left corner after u run C3 for the 1st time your browser should say after a while, that construct 3 is updated and ready to work offline if you didn't got that notice you have to clear ur browser cache(on mobiles u can do that from history/clear cache, on desktops depending on browsers chome shift+f5 / mozzila ctrl+f5 or ctrl+r ) and refresh the browser to get it re-downloaded, thus re-activating the offline notice.
3) it should automatically download on ur browser cache, but you can also get a windows x64 version available to download here.
4) Because you have a license, you will have to connect to internet once a week, so the license gets validated again. If you are a free users u don't need to do that, it will work offline forever however with the limitations that comes with having no license. point 4 and 5 is explained here
5) If your license is expired, automatically C3 falls-back to No license mode and you will be using it offline as much as you want however, as above, under the no-license agreement and features. So basically it will automatically downgrade you to the free edition.