We need a permanent purchase option for those who can't stand subscription model.

From the Asset Store
You think you can guess the character’s name?! Then let’s see how smart you are!

> I propose the option OF $250 FOR 2 YEARS WITHOUT ANY INTERNET INTERVENTION OR ANY PAY TO USE PLANS,

> I DO LIKE CONSTRUCT 2 !!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS !!!

I think one of us is having a stroke...

You can get Construct for 2 years for $198... You can use it offline; what's the problem?

I'm talking about Construct 3 !!!!!

But I just mentioned that I love Construct 2 because its the one I'm using right now <<<<

So am I..

Construct 3 is $99 a year.

Two years is $198, or 2*98.

You would like two years - you are willing to pay $250.

$250 is more than $198.

Simply buying Construct 3 would give you everything you wanted for a price lower than you propose to pay.

All of this is ignoring the fact that Construct 2 is a perpetual licence, that you already own, and will not expire.

I think the required connection is to completely eliminate piracy.

Construct 3 only needs to "phone home" once every 7 days, this is to check for expired plans/piracy.

The only time this would be an issue is if you do not have internet for 7 consecutive days.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

The issue of the payment model has been discussed to death already, and this looks about to get personal (previous post deleted), so closing.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)