I need help, can not reset my password, please help!!!!

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • so, I made a account, and spent 99 dollars on construct 3, but I forgot my password yesterday around 5,since then, I have sent 4 password reset request, and have receive nothing, I have had other emails from construct but have not got the password emails. I have also continued to log in as I only use a handful of passwords, but none are working. I fear the worst, that its saying wrong password even if I use correct one. can someone please help. this is 99 dollars I have spent. does it just take a long time to receive the email? I don't know what to do and honestly I feel helpless.

• You can email them, they are not on at weekends so you could get a response Monday. construct.net/en/contact

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • so, I made a account, and spent 99 dollars on construct 3, but I forgot my password yesterday around 5,since then, I have sent 4 password reset request, and have receive nothing, I have had other emails from construct but have not got the password emails. I have also continued to log in as I only use a handful of passwords, but none are working. I fear the worst, that its saying wrong password even if I use correct one. can someone please help. this is 99 dollars I have spent. does it just take a long time to receive the email? I don't know what to do and honestly I feel helpless.

Have no fear! Had same problem few weeks ago. I was able to login to scirra.com with my old construct 2 details but it was impossible to login to construct.net with my old details. Just contact support- They will help You in few hours ;)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)