When I started use runtime 3, my cursor started delaying (about 0.1 second) everywhere with changing its sprite. When I use runtime 2 (I don't change any line of code, I just change runtime) - cursor changing works great, as it should.
Example: in my quest I take an item from inventory, my cursor is being changed to it. When I use the item (put a bottle on the table), bottle is already created on the table, but cursor still isn't set to default. I tryed to change cursor sprite before creating of the bottle, but the cursor changing delays anyway. In runtime 2 creating of object and changing of cursor sprite work simultaneously, in runtime 3 they don't.
That issue causes other bugs with long mouse button pressing in runtime 3. It should work fast (in runtime 2 it works perfectly) because it's not single click, and mouse button pressure ('mouse is down' condition) collects delays and mouse behavior starts lagging.
I'm awared about capx, but I don't know how to reproduce it out of my project. Just pay attention to it. Thanks.