Mobile IAP is not working

From the Asset Store
An addon collection that provides native mobile features for C3 and C2 game application projects.
  • So I'm having problems getting the items in the Mobile IAP addon to show as available within the game. Running the latest stable version of C3.

    I've confirmed the items are Active in the console and another app I use for testing has the exact same configuration working perfectly. So I have no idea what the issue might be. I'm hoping to get some help here.

    Here's a screenshot of the events I'm using:

    Here is a link to the c3p: https://fatesjokestudios.com/RoVIAPProblem.c3p

    I've added text to see where the break in the event is happening and it seems to be where the item is available for purchase, but I've confirmed multiple times that it is active, the name matches, etc.

    The weirdest thing about this is that a couple of months ago this was working fine and I didn't even think to test it again until I added an option to upgrade the game,then when I noticed that wasn't working I checked the older items I had for sale and they were also not working.

    Any thoughts?

    Edit: Fixed link

  • Try Construct 3

    Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

    Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Okay, so after a couple of dozen attempts at fixing the problem I finally managed to figure it out.

    Essentially I put a check for purchases in the wrong spot. I had it check for the upgrade purchase on the splash screen, which for some reason caused things to not function properly on the settings screen where the bulk of the actual items are.

    Long story short; I removed all references to the purchase check except for the settings screen and cleaned up some duplicate Google sign-ins and everything is working perfectly now.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)