Mobile game with distance counter (km) ?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Make a displayed number gradually increase or decrease, making an impression of a real-time counting.
  • Hi everyone ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I hope you're all doing great ! I am currently learning code in order to create my own mobile game. I know how much times and investment this kind of projet will ask me. However, I am determine as never. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Actually, I am looking for the best solution / tool to dev a mobile game 2D in order start learning how it works. Construct looks great ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

However, my game will need a distance counter (km/miles or at least steps) feature.

Is it easy to get this kind of feature with Construct ? Do you know any games already made with this feature ?

To be more explicit, the "user story" of this feature would be :

- as a gamer,

- I need that my mobile game counts the distance i made (by walking or running) in real life,

- in order to avance in the story of my game.

Exemple : the gamer has to walk (in real life) 3 km to get access to a new part of the story that his hero is following.

Thanks in advance for your inlights about this subject !

NHD

• Well it's not a simple request, sounds more like an app than a mobile game. There is a Geolocation plugin, perhaps you can grab the user's location and then keep comparing to previous co-ordinates to calculate metres travelled.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks LionZ for your answer !

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)