Does the mobile advert plugin support admob mediation and/or new bidding?

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
Comprehensive localization solution for Construct 3 projects, no addons required!
  • I thought the subscriptions just need to check if the user is subscribed (true/false) and Google stores it? 🤔

Subscription would be great. I'm focusing on Android and use the ad and IAP plugins.

Are there plans to add other ad formats like the new startup ad?

But I don't like third party addons. Had too much issues in the past with plugins for construct and other apps. Sometimes they stop developing or fixing them.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I thought the subscriptions just need to check if the user is subscribed (true/false) and Google stores it? 🤔

Yes, Chadori's IAP plugin supports subscriptions. I don't understand why the official one can't.

It doesn't make much sense that developers are suggesting we should purchase third-party addons, when there are official plugins, for which we are already paying annually.

• Extremely Disappointing !!!

It doesn't make any sense to rely on 3rd party plugin, especially for monetisation purpose.

And the thing which makes my blood boil is that there are no tutorials available for implementing them. All engines,even Godot have that. Because of this my admob account got banned (as I did not knew that interstitial has to be created once,not everytime during a session)

In fact when 3d plugin came,it was a pinch for me as I believe monetisation should have more priority than 3d plugin

• Perhaps we should add more 3d to make more money?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)