Mobile Advert black screen [SOLVED]

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Is a circular loading screen with code ready to use. No Animation.
  • Hi

If i use Mobile Advert plugin i got a black screen (Android), but my game run perfectly without Mobile Advert plugin. How to fix this? or i miss some configuration?

I checked "Test Mode" and leave all form blank.

Thanks

Update: i got black screen if i run this game using Android 5.1 emulator, but if i use actual android device, my game are working fine and ads are shown, both banner and interstitial.

• Bump..

Is Mobile Advert plugin really working?

I create a blank project then export it to android, and working fine on my android device. But if i add Mobile Advert plugin, just got black screen on my device.

Note: I not add any event.

• Hi,

I have same problem, black screen after adding mobile ads plugin.

I have tried with various settings, but nothing works.

If I remove plugin, project is loading normally.

I am trying to export my games to android since the beginning of the September, after each Construct 3 update, but always same black screen.

• Could you try to make a new blank project and add the mobile advert plugins, using the same way you add mobile advert plugins in your origin project..

Is it show the same black screen ?

or could you provide a lil bit more information ? maybe screenshot piece of your event/code which related to mobile advert ?

If there is nothing in your event sheet, could you screen shot your Mobile Advert's Properties panel after add it in the blank project ?

What version of Construct 3 that you use to create that mobile advert ?

what is your browser ?

Maybe.. try clear all your browser cookies, and reload a fresh Construct 3 editor ?

I just use mobile advert in my project, and it look normal.

:)

• Hi

I already do this.

Just blank project, without any event and object. And add Mobile Advert plugin without change or modify any properties.

Previously i use r111 then i use r119, but still get a black screen on both version.

I use C3 chrome, and C3 Desktop windows.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have a game in development, adverts were working last time i checked (although this was about a month ago), I had a test of it yesterday and the adverts aren't working anymore.

Havent re-exported the apk so could it be a google problem?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)