Missing Provisioning Profile when archiving in XCode...

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I'm getting the following error when I Archive my project in Xcode for distribution in the App Store:

App Store Connect Operation Error

ERROR ITMS-90174: "Missing Provisioning Profile - Apps must contain a provisioning profile in a file named embedded.mobileprovision."

I don't know what the issue is, but it states it's something to do with the package ID or Provisioning Profiles. However the package ID is correct and has not changed and the Provisioning Profile (Distribution) exists.

I'm not creating a new app, but am updating an existing one and have managed to update it previously without this error.

When I archive it, the review pop-up shows the following:

SUMMARY

Team: my name

Certificate: iOS Distribution (Expires 13/11/2018)

Profile: None

Symbols: Included

Architectures: armv7 and arm64

So it looks like the provisioning profile isn't matching up for some reason.

Ashley - any idea with this?

Thanks all :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm not sure what the issue is/was but I found a similar issue being discussed online and the workaround is to do the following:

In Xcode, goto: file > workspace settings > under Build System select Legacy Build System > then Archive as usual.

This fixes the issue, but I'm not sure why the issue arose in the first place.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)