Minify Script bug reporting question

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • I have a not huge, but not trivial project that I'm working on. When I try to export it to iOS with the JavaScript minifier on, it fails to run, but it seems to work fine with the minifier turned off. This is the iOS/Cordova Export -> Minify script checkbox. Otherwise, I'm just opening it up in XCode, setting the signing to my team, and hitting go. The app itself isn't doing anything too complicated (IMHO).

I have tried isolating it, but all I've been able to do with the debugger is poke around a bit in Cordova's internals. I'm not super-interested in debugging the script minifier - that is rapidly is getting into an area of complexity I'm trying to avoid.

I'm fine with emailing the project to Scirra for review, but I don't want to attach it to an open GitHub issue.

Thoughts on the best way to approach...?

• If you use the Physics behavior, it's this bug. Otherwise please file a bug report; if you see the guidelines we generally don't want your whole project anyway, generally just creating a new project with the same plugins and behaviors is enough to reproduce a minify bug, and it should be easy to narrow it down further.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for the feedback - I was building projects with various plugins trying to isolate, and after running down a bit of a rabbit hole with LocalStorage I was starting to go a bit crazy.

Yeah, it's almost certainly the Physics bug.

Just throwing all of the plugins I'm using into a sample is excellent advice - will do next time!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)