Hello Guys, I want to develop 2D games for mobile (android and ios ) and I am in the process of choosing an engine for long term game development. I don't want to switch for the next 3-5 years after deciding as I feel mastering one is my style of working.
I have doubts about how the engine will perform when
1. Handling complicated physics (blob Physics etc - Leos Fortune)
2. Can I achieve Clash Royale like quality game with UI? Will it be able to handle so much of sprites and intense gameplay.
If the above can be achieved with Construct 3, what are the stuff that one needs to master in order to make a complete game from Scratch till finish?
1. Game Engine (Mostly Construct(I Love this Engine) or if no choice what do I go for)
2. Server Side Language - Node js or PHP ( Which works well with construct)
3. Multiplayer Integration (Any Suggested engines like the photon)
4. Database - Firebase or MySQL