Lite Tween Broken in R307 (Game Dilemma)

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Calculate parabolic trajectories and tween objects over them.
  • I just purchased a game template from codecanyon and the game uses lite tween. In the package it has the latest version of the lite-tween plugin 1.7. When I try testing the game in preview I had an error "failed to start preview" when I checked the browser with F12 it has over 50 errors. It can not be exported either.

I did some testing and when I removed lite-tween the game would load but obviously not work properly because lite-tween was gone. The game uses lite-tween to switch sides of a platform.

Because lite tween no longer works with latest version of C3 I am wondering if it is possible to use the built in tween in C3. But I do not know how to convert the current event sheet code to the built in tween as some things are not on it like lite-tween.

There are not many codes in regard to lite-tween but hopefully someone can help me understand how to convert it.

These are all the codes using lite-tween.

Does anyone know what I can put as an alternative to make the tween work like this?

• I have LiteTween, it works perfectly fine in the latest C3 versions.

Yes, those tweens should be easy to set up with the built in Tween.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have LiteTween, it works perfectly fine in the latest C3 versions.

Yes, those tweens should be easy to set up with the built in Tween.

All other games I have tried with lite tween also crash with errors on R307.

I just can't figure out how to change the codes from lite-tween to tween.

The whole "start from beginning" and Set target are not in the built in tween. I am not sure how to replace them to get it to work.

• This is the error I am getting all the time in regards to lite-tween on R307 its the same with other games using it.

I have even cleared my cache and still getting the errors.

• which version of litetween do you use? it exists in many versions (which some doesn't work)

• which version of litetween do you use? it exists in many versions (which some doesn't work)

• try this one, someone fixed the module support thing

construct.net/en/make-games/addons/510/lunarraylitetween-c3runtime

• try this one, someone fixed the module support thing

https://www.construct.net/en/make-games/addons/510/lunarraylitetween-c3runtime

YES! it works now.

Obviously the file was corrupted in 1.7. That link you gave me worked.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)