Latest stable cannot open any Construct 2 projects

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
10 Orchestral Soundtracks / ~2 mins each / 11 audio clips in total
  • Before I could get around this by not using save to hard disk, now that it is on by default, even choosing a different default save option ( download a copy ) does not work

Chrome is up to date, this is still Win 8.1 if it matters. Disable/enable anti virus / clear browser cache, all that nothing works

• I just tried it and the latest stable release can open Construct 2 projects just fine.

As ever if you run in to any problems please file issues following all the guidelines, since it's generally impossible to help without all that information.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well, I am sure others can open Construct 2 project, but not sure what I am supposed to do.

On my laptop not a single Construct 2 project can be opened and I have at least 30, tried most of them.

This has been a problem even before when using save to disk/enable experimental feature. By not using it I was able to open files, now that you've made it on by default I cannot open anything no matter what I choose as default save location.

When opening files, loading bar gets to a certain percentage and just freezes there.

That's pretty much all the info I can give you. I don't have time to analyze all those files and remove things piece by peace, resaving and trying to open in Construct 3.

I can still open them in stable 210 as long as I do not use save to disk.

I am not using any 3rd party plugins in any Construct 2 or 3 file. And I have already tried all the usual, clear cache, disable anti virus, reinstall Chrome, remove all Chrome addons, etc....

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)