When I Join A Remote Session All It Says Is 'Joined session.'

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Firebase: Analytics, Dynamic Links, Remote Config, Performance, Crashlytics on Android, iOS & Web Browser
  • I was joining a remote session on my iPhone 6s and all it said was Joined Session and the disconnected after about a minute. I've tried safari and chrome both do the same thing. Please Help

• I'd suggest you create a super simple project with 1 sprite and see if that works.

If it does, do you have large files? Are you on your home/office network? (I don't have a lot of luck remote testing on networks in places like coffee shops)

Then I remove plugins one by one until it works.

• I'd suggest you create a super simple project with 1 sprite and see if that works.

If it does, do you have large files? Are you on your home/office network? (I don't have a lot of luck remote testing on networks in places like coffee shops)

Can you share which plugins eventually was the culprit for you?

I'm having the same issue for awhile now. I remembered being able to remote preview 1-2 months back but out of nowhere the feature suddenly stopped working for me.

I also tried opening the older script from before when I was still able to remote preview but still not working. Tried using the latest Beta version or different browsers doesn't seem to do the trick as well.

TIA!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Thanks,

Unfortunately it still doesn’t work

• Gellowg

It seems like there are some problems Remote Previewing to ios many people reported including myself this is the last thread

https://www.construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/general-discussion-7/blank-project-wont-remote-prev-141395#forumPost963996

Also, there is a Request to include the "C2 Preview" on C3 if you interested to Vote is here

https://construct3.ideas.aha.io/ideas/C3-I-618

• I'll add that I'm also having this issue. Happens on iPhone 7+ for me (tried both Safari and Chrome) on the latest C3 stable release. Remote preview to my PC works fine (Chrome). I've used remote preview on a regular basis for the past couple months and haven't had an issue until now. Only recent change I can think of is updating to iOS 12.1.4 in the last few days.

I don't see the issue posted on git so I'll throw it up there.

• There was an issue with the TURN server that iOS devices have to use. It should now be fixed and working again. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Jump to:
Order by:
Duplicate Topics
Last Post
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)