Issue With Tablet Web App On Itch.io

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Web Monetization
$7.50 USD
50% off
Easily add web monetization to your game and start earning money from supporting visitors.
  • Hi Everyone!

I'm designing a video poker web app for an elderly acquaintance to play on her iPad. I finished the game and hosted it privately on itch.io, but something really strange is happening.

The game works perfectly on pc, but it's having issues with mobile. On iPad it display properly in windowed mode, but it doesn't respond to touch. And when you tap to make it fullscreen, the game starts flashing and all of the visual elements slowly slide off the bottom of the screen. Meanwhile, everything displays properly on the iPhone, but it still doesn't respond to touch.

Remote preview within Construct 3 worked perfectly on iPad and iPhone; these issues have only been happening when I put it on itch.io. I haven't tried other sites/hosting it myself, website building isn't something I have experience in. At the same time, I've hosted/played other tablet games on itch.io, so I don't think it's the platform, but it could be.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue, or know any solutions? Thanks for the help!

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)