iOS audio issues

1 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
100+ Musical High Quality Sound Effects for your game!
  • I have a C2 project that I brought into C3 to do some updating and I am having issues with the audio not playing at all on iOS. I am using m4a audio files and when I build and run the project in Xcode I am getting a number of errors including:

ERROR: [Construct 3] Failed to load audio 'media/sound.m4a': Error: error fetching audio data: 0

Error acquiring assertion: <Error Domain=RBSAssertionErrorDomain Code=3 "Required client entitlement is missing" UserInfo={RBSAssertionAttribute=<RBSDomainAttribute| domain:"com.apple.webkit" name:"MediaPlayback" sourceEnvironment:"(null)">, NSLocalizedFailureReason=Required client entitlement is missing}>

[ProcessSuspension] 0x104995720 - ProcessAssertion: Failed to acquire RBS MediaPlayback assertion 'WebKit Media Playback' for process with PID 62572, error: Error Domain=RBSAssertionErrorDomain Code=3 "Required client entitlement is missing" UserInfo={RBSAssertionAttribute=<RBSDomainAttribute| domain:"com.apple.webkit" name:"MediaPlayback" sourceEnvironment:"(null)">, NSLocalizedFailureReason=Required client entitlement is missing}

I'm not sure what client entitlement is missing, any ideas what the issue could be?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I deleted all of the audio assets and reimported the original wav files and it seems to work now. Not sure what the issue was but that seems to have resolved it. I am still getting this error but is seems to be unrelated to my audio playback issues:

[ProcessSuspension] 0x110b7e450 - ProcessAssertion: Failed to acquire RBS MediaPlayback assertion 'WebKit Media Playback' for process with PID 66438, error: Error Domain=RBSAssertionErrorDomain Code=3 "Required client entitlement is missing" UserInfo={RBSAssertionAttribute=<RBSDomainAttribute| domain:"com.apple.webkit" name:"MediaPlayback" sourceEnvironment:"(null)">, NSLocalizedFailureReason=Required client entitlement is missing}

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)