iOS app rejected because of ads not working

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • I tried submitting the build to app store connect and it got rejected because the watch ads button didn't do anything. Here's the message they sent me:

Test ads and real ads work in the Xcode simulator but they don't work when I try them on my iPad. Any help is appreciated.

• 1. "Real ads" in xcode is automatically test ads. Since the simulator is always classified as a test device.

2. if you have a "watch video" button visible even if you have no ad loaded your event logic is incorrect.

3. iOS ads will not show before your app is live, it's only after that you can link it

groups.google.com/g/google-admob-ads-sdk/c/6L79QCxyZas

4. If you have questions regarding Admob you might get better help on Admob forums..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I tried submitting the build to app store connect and it got rejected because the watch ads button didn't do anything. Here's the message they sent me:

Test ads and real ads work in the Xcode simulator but they don't work when I try them on my iPad. Any help is appreciated.

ADMOBS disable ad serving if you have not yet verified your billing adress, you do this by entering a pin code they send you via mail.

That can be one reason, will say if you log in to your admobs dashboard.

Otherwise, your app has to be published on app store for admobs to show ads, else it will just be TEST ADS.

So if your test ads are not showing, like fredrik said you have probably not done the events correctly, load the ad, then show it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)