Invalid Origin - Errors Creating Signed Android App Bundle

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
7 Errors
$15 USD
7 Errors is a game where you have to find the 7 mistakes before time runs out. Can you find all 7? Have fun looking.
  • The last 2 days I've been unable to create signed android app bundles for 2 games. The first one I had made some changes to and assumed something was wrong due to a change.

However today I opened a project that had successfully built last week and I made no changes at all and it too gave me an Error, yet there was no information present in the popup outside "Error". I found in the browser console the following repeated messages (along with others) ...

[Account] Message from invalid origin: account.construct.net

analytics-sandbox.js:28 [Analytics sandbox] Message from invalid origin: stats.construct.net

I have no idea what any of this means, I'm new to Construct 3 and this is the first issue I've experienced. The only thing I can think of is that recently I asked how to upgrade to a yearly subscription and was told to cancel my account then resub with a yearly. My account does not end until mid-June, but due to the "Account" error above I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the error and inability to build now?

Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Bump.

Am I in the wrong place for support?

Please direct me to where I can get help with this issue if possible, thank you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)