I’m also looking for a plugin for function with broadcast features

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Like This:

On click button:
    			call "click"

《in ITEM eventSheet》
    	on "click":

《in Player eveentSheet》
    	on "click":

I mean, in different event tables, you can give different feedback based on this signal, similar to listening mechanism, similar to customEvent of JS.

• The Functions feature does not allow to have different function definitions in various event sheets.

Nevertheless, you could have your function click in a common Event sheet (an event sheet that you include in your other events sheet) and check which layout is currently executed within the function itself.

You perhaps could also look into the "Function maps", to allow your "single call" to call different function based on the context of calling.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The Functions feature does not allow to have different function definitions in various event sheets.

Nevertheless, you could have your function click in a common Event sheet (an event sheet that you include in your other events sheet) and check which layout is currently executed within the function itself.

You perhaps could also look into the "Function maps", to allow your "single call" to call different function based on the context of calling.

Hi, Thanks for the answer, but I’m still looking for this plugin. The last plug-in that worked is no longer available

I prefer the concept of a Listener event, like Oncreat Ondestroy.

• The Function plugin has been deprecated, only the Functions feature is now available in Construct 3.

You'll have your function call in a triggered event, like "On button clicked", which is kind of a listener.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)